Creative Writing for Beginners
Creative writing is a form of artistic expression. While the painter uses canvas and the sculptor uses clay, the writer uses pen and paper – or computer and keyboard in today’s world. This course is designed to teach you the tools and mechanics of creative writing. You’ll learn about writing fiction, poetry, screenplays, and even nonfiction. It doesn’t matter if you’re already writing or if you want to learn more about it so you can start. This course teaches you the basics that you need to know and gives you the skill sets you need to start creating your written works of art.
- The different forms of creative writing
- The true value of creative writing
- Reasons why you should write
- The tools you need to write excellent fiction
- The different types of nonfiction
- How to write memoirs, biographies, and autobiographies
- How to write articles for newspapers, blogs, or journals
- How to overcome writer’s block
- How to write poetry
- And how to get your work recognized and published
There are fifteen comprehensive lessons in this course. After each lesson, you’ll find exercises that will help you review what you’ve learned. You’ll also find a dozen writing assignments that you can use to get the ideas flowing and start writing.
This course is the perfect introduction to creative writing. It will teach even the newest writers how to successfully take their ideas and put them onto paper. Even if you’ve never written anything before, this course will get you started – and you’ll be amazed at how well you can actually do once you’ve finished.
Join this course here.