Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that comes packaged with the Microsoft Office family of software products. Just like the other programs by Microsoft, Excel can be used for a wide variety of purposes such as creating an address book, grocery lists, tracking expenses, creating invoices and bills, accounting, balance checkbooks and other financial accounts, as well as any other purpose that requires a spreadsheet or table.
This course will cover the many features of Excel 2016 and will teach you how to use them, starting with the simple and working to the most complicated. The good news is that Excel 2016 makes everything easy. By learning how to navigate the program and where to find each feature, operating Excel can become a breeze.
This course will teach you how to:
· Create a spreadsheet
· Format cells, rows, columns, and entire worksheets so they fit and match your data
· Enter data into a spreadsheet
· Use formulas and functions for math, accounting, and totaling.
· Create formulas and functions
· Calculate data
· Create charts and diagrams for your data
· Create data lists and forms
· Create and use pivot tables and pivot charts.
· Work with Excel templates
· Share and protect your worksheets and workbooks
· Use What-If Analysis to determine possible outcomes. For example, sales goals