Wednesday: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Phone: (052) 9157906
From Pre Schoolers to Teens to Adults, we have a broad selection of books, both fiction and non fiction to suit all needs
Your Library membership gives you access to all lending collections in the County.
- Language courses
- Life-long learning materials
- Literacy support
- Local studies and Reference collections
If what you are looking for is not on our shelves, just ask and we may be able to get it in for you.
- Daily newspapers
- A selection of magazines
Surf the web:
- 1 Adult Desktop PC
- Installed on it is Microsoft office, Open Office and Read Write Gold.
- The PCs can read USB memory sticks, CDs,DVDs and most memory cards from your digital camera or smartphone.
- It is possible to print in black and white.
- We have designated study spaces, these are limited up to a maximum number of 12, depending on events held in the Library.
- You can access Encyclopædia Britannica Online for FREE.
Forms available in the Library:
- Register of Electors
Wheelchair accessible toilet