Monday: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9.30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Thursday: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Friday: 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
All our Public PC’s shut down automaticaly 10 minutes before the branch closes.
No new sessions are allowed from 20 mintutes before the branch closes.
Phone: 067 34404 or 067 34405
- A valid library card and PIN number are needed to access the public PC’S
- PC useage must be paid for at the self service kiosk or from your Library Top Up account.
- €0.50c for a 25 min session
- Sessions may be extended in 15 minute periods if there are sufficient funds on your account and if the PC is available.The charge for these extended periods is €0.30 cents
- The maximum time allowed on the PC is 4 hours over a 24 hour time period
- The maximum time allowed in one continous session is 2 hours
- Installed on each PC are Microsoft Office and Open Office
- The PC’s can read USB memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and SD memory cards
- It is possible to print in both colour and in black and white ( A4 only )
- It is possible to scan documents ( A4 only )
firstname.lastname@example.org for A4 Black & White
email@example.com for A4 Colour
Go to this web address and upload the file http://www.printeron.net/tpl/nenagh
- PrinterOn APP
Download the PrinterOn app and select where you wish to collect your printing
- A valid library card and PIN number are needed to access the Wifi.
Nenagh Friends of Music – 1st Tuesday of the month @ 6.45pm
Knitting Club – 4th Tuesday of the month @ 5.45pm
Scrabble Club – Friday mornings @ 10.30am
Active Retirement Association – Thursday afternoons from 2 – 4.30pm
Book Bunch, our juvenile book club for 8 – 10 year olds – 1st Wednesday of the month @ 3.45pm
Cuidiu, our Mother & Baby group – 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month @ 10.30am
Literacy Storytime for toddlers – 3rd Wednesday of the month @2pm
Storytime & Colouring for pre-schoolers – Thursday mornings @ 11.15am
Our online services eLanguage platform will be changing shortly in line with National Policy.
Mango Languages will be discontinued and will be replaced by Transparent Languages Online in February 2020.
Our online services international newspaper platform will be changing shortly in line with National Policy.
ProQuest will be discontinued and will be replaced by Press Reader in February 2020
Vision-net gives you immediate online access to information on every Irish and UK company registered. It provides you with access to the original documents that companies have filed in the Companies Registration Office. You can click on any C.R.O document (filed since 1998) and a scanned image of the actual filed document will appear on your screen which you can then print, view or save.
JSTOR is an interdisciplinary collection of journals and other materials. It contains more than 70 titles, including journals with moving walls between 1 and 5 years and ceased journals from the 18th,19th, and 20th centuries.The content is international in scope, and also provides a rich focus on Ireland.