Monday: 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Wednesday: 12.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. & 6.pm to 8 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
From Pre Schoolers to Teens to Adults, we have a broad selection of books, both fiction and non fiction to suit all needs.
Your Library membership gives you access to all lending collections in the County.
- Language courses
- Life-long learning materials
- Literacy support
- Local studies and Reference collections
If what you are looking for is not on our shelves, just ask and we may be able to get it in for you.
Daily newspapers and a selection of magazines
Surf the web:
- Free WiFi if your laptop or phone is WiFi enabled.
- 3 Desktop PC’s for Adults and 2 for Juveniles .
- Installed on each PC is Microsoft office, Open Office and Read Write Gold.
- The PC’s can read USB memory sticks, CDs,DVDs and most memory cards from your digital camera or smartphone.
- It is possible to print in both colour and in black and white.
- There is a scanner attached to one PC also.
We have software that can make reading more accessible for everyone. The software is designed to help people with reading, learning or sight difficulties to enjoy books and reading and it will also make access to the Internet and the PC much easier. If you have any questions on these, just give us a call or ask at the desk to arrange a demonstration.
- We have a limited number of study spaces.
- You can access Encyclopædia Britannica Online for FREE.
Forms available in the Library:
Passport, Taxing related, Register of Electors
Roscrea Library has a dedicated space that is used by a variety of community groups. This facility is used as an exhibition space, a meeting room and a performance venue.
Examples of those who use this space are:
- Art Group,
- Knitting Group,
- Tidy Towns Committee,
- Author visits,
There is seating room for up to 25 people.
Every Wednesday night, 7 – 8.30 pm. All are welcome.
Last Tuesday of every month 9pm. Contact the Library for details.
Contact the Library for details.
Wheelchair accessible toilet